PLEASE READ BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDERS!
You'll start imagining the sweet & tart lemony taste of this cake the moment you set eyes on it. The striped yellow & cream vanilla buttercream mask finish is pleasing to the eyes, with macarons, and sprinkles of gold, green and white colours completing the look. Your palette will certainly be delighted with the vanilla sponge cake base layers you'll find underneath, filled with vanilla buttercream and lemon curd. You and your guests will be blissfully satisfied with a cake as divine as this one!
All orders for our Stellarbration Cakes need at least 3 days' notice and can be picked up between 11am and 3pm only
If you are placing an order under 3 days' lead time, it is highly likely it will not be available on your chosen pick-up date. Send an email to email@example.com to confirm.
- Cake (as pictured)
- White Cake Board
- Cake Box
Toppers and charms are add-ons with additional charges applied.
If you're celebrating a special person and milestone, these add-ons will add a bit more sparkle to your cake
- Gold Number Charm $10
- Round Happy Birthday Topper $20 (Acryllic top in Pastel Pink or Spearmint)
- Name Topper $35 (Double layer acryllic top in Pastel Pink or Spearmint)
- Name Topper + Gold Number Charm combo $45 (as pictured)
SIZE & PORTION GUIDE
Small ($80): 6" diameter, 12cm height; Makes 10-15 serves
Tall ($120): 6" diameter, 20cm height; Makes 25-35 serves
2-Tier ($220): 6" + 8" diameter, 12cm + 12cm height; Makes 45-65 serves
This is just an approximation of the number of serves you can have out of the cake. You can cut it into larger pieces or smaller ones as suits your needs.
To find out the best way to cut a tall and large cake, watch this video.
DIETARY & ALLERGEN ADVICE
Contains WHEAT/GLUTEN, GELATINE, EGG, and DAIRY. Our products are made in a kitchen where allergens are used and as such we cannot guarantee that any of our products is completely free of all traces especially for people who are highly sensitive. This product is not suitable for vegetarians.
HANDLING & TRANSPORT WAIVER
Cakes are made and packaged in a safe way so that they are stable when travelling. Clients are required to pick up their orders and are responsible for the safe delivery of their cakes. The Hatter & the Hare will not be held liable for any accidents that occur once the orders have been collected and have left our premises.
CANCELLATION & REFUNDS
We understand that circumstances may change. If you need to cancel your order, please note the following:
- If you cancel more than 3 days before your booked date, we will issue you a full refund for the rest of the amount you have already paid.
- If you cancel less than 3 days before your booked date, we will issue you a voucher refund which you can use towards purchasing another cake or other items on our online shop. Alternatively, you can also use the voucher when dining in at the café.
- Unfortunately we will not be able to accommodate same-day cancellations. Your order will be forfeited and you will not receive any refund for same-day cancellations.
WANT IT CUSTOM-MADE?
If you've got a unique style in mind, we can help with that too! Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo of the design you want and we'll get back to you with a quote. Custom-made cakes start at $250 and require at least 14 days' notice. REQUEST A CUSTOM-MADE CAKE
Orange Tea Cake
Carrot Tea Cake
Blown Away 6in
Sweet N' Salty Magic