This Springtime is no ordinary season as a lot of us will be spending the better part of it at home. With the nicer weather arriving, colours popping everywhere as the blooms are sprouting, it’s becoming harder to just stay put while daydreaming about being able to roam freely without any limitations. It needn’t be the case especially when you’re having another ISO celebration at home. With our updated Take Home High Tea menu for Spring, you will surely get a lot of enjoyment out of hosting your smaller gatherings in your dining room, or if you’re lucky, your outdoor space.
Our Spring High Tea sets will be available to pre-order online from Thursday, September 24th. At least 48-hours’ notice is required for all High Tea orders.
Unfortunately, we won't be able to cater to any dietary requirement for this High Tea set. Please read the menu carefully before placing your orders.
PICK-UPS & DELIVERIES
Pick-up and Delivery of High Tea sets are available from Thursdays to Sundays only each week. You can expect your order to arrive any time between 11am and 3pm.
- Cancellations will be accommodated if we’re given notice of at least 7 days.
- In case you need to cancel your order and this is made at least 7 days prior to the event, you will receive your refund in the form of a gift voucher.
- Cancellations made less than 7 days may not be issued a refund.
PRICING & INCLUSIONS
Our new High Tea sets come in sets for 2 only. Each set is $85 and includes the following:
- 5 kinds of Savouries
- 6 kinds of Sweets
- Bowl of Fresh Fruit with Chocolate Dipping Sauce
- 2 kinds of Scones
- 2 kinds of Loose-Leaf Tea
- 2 complimentary bottles of Sparkling Drinks
Each set will also come packed with the following:
Set of Instructions for Setting up your High Tea table
Unless otherwise specified, each set will come with 2 serves of the following items:
- Egg, Chive, Aioli & Watercress Finger Sandwich (contains WHEAT/GLUTEN, EGG, SOY, ONION, GARLIC & SESAME SEED)
- Chicken, Sweet Corn, Herb & Aioli Finger Sandwich (contains WHEAT/GLUTEN, EGG, SOY, ONION, GARLIC & SESAME SEED)
- Sorpressa Salami, Swiss Cheese, Slaw Slider (contains WHEAT/GLUTEN, EGG, ONION, GARLIC & SESAME SEED)
- Mini Shepherd’s Pie (contains WHEAT/GLUTEN, EGG, DAIRY, ONION & GARLIC)
- Mini Pork Sausage Roll (contains WHEAT/GLUTEN, EGG, DAIRY, ONION, GARLIC & SESAME SEED)
Tomato relish included for the Pies & Rolls.
- Fresh Fruit Bowl with Chocolate Dipping Sauce
- Raspberry & Rose Water Ganache Bon Bon (contains EGG, DAIRY & GELATIN)
- Red Velvet Choux (contains WHEAT/GLUTEN, EGG, DAIRY & GELATIN)
- Chai Ganache Macaron (contains EGG, DAIRY, NUTS & GELATIN)
- Blueberry Lemon Tart (contains WHEAT/GLUTEN, EGG, DAIRY, NUTS & GELATIN)
- Cherry Pistachio Tea Cake (contains EGG, DAIRY, NUTS & GELATIN)
- Mango, Orange, Vanilla Verrine (contains EGG, DAIRY, NUTS & GELATIN)
Scones & Condiments
- Buttermilk Scone (contains WHEAT/GLUTEN, EGG & DAIRY)
- Date Scone (contains WHEAT/GLUTEN, EGG & DAIRY)
- Lemon Curd (contains EGG, DAIRY & GELATIN)
- Cream (contains DAIRY & GELATIN)
2 Types of Loose-Leaf Tea
2 complimentary bottles of Sparkling Drinks
Keep items in the fridge and consume within 24 hours.
Sausage Rolls & Pies
- Heat in oven at 140 degrees for 10-15 minutes or until heated through
Sandwiches & Sliders
- Serve as is.
- Alternatively, if you like your sandwiches a bit warm, heat in oven at 130 degrees for up to 2 minutes only.
- Heat in oven at 160 degrees for 5 minutes
- Serve with condiments
Our products are made in a kitchen where allergens are used and as such we cannot guarantee that any of our products are completely free of all traces especially for people who are highly sensitive and those who have severe allergies. All products MAY CONTAIN traces of WHEAT/GLUTEN, EGG, DAIRY, SOY, FISH, SHELLFISH, PEANUTS, TREE NUTS, SEEDS, GARLIC & ONION.
SETUP YOUR HIGH TEA
Watch this video to get an idea on how to do a classic High Tea table setup: https://youtu.be/U4e9gCn2Mjg